It's not a barn,
It's not a coop, It's a ROVA
The world’s 1st autonomous, self-moving barn for livestock pasture farming.
ROVA’s quite modular, with today’s units measuring 200-800 sq. ft. Up to 5 days of feed & water storage means no more weekend animal-chores! ROVA ships in a compact crate, assembles like flap-pack furniture, & is highway-towable.
From tarps, to covers, to brooders, nesters, feeders, & electric-fencers, ROVA’s the all-in-one livestock raising experience.
From real-time alerts to live-stream video, never again wonder “how my chickens are doing”. Set daily move frequency, get notified of pesky predators, & have emergency phone calls triggered for low-water levels. Know when something needs doing. ROVA & its multiple sensors give farmers peace & livestock joy.
Select your model:
Starting at $24,000 CAD
100-150 chickens capacity
Starting at $32,000 CAD
200-300 chickens capacity
Starting at $48,000 CAD
350-550 chickens capacity
The ROI of Automation
90% less time on “chicken chores” drives a positive return-on-investment for all types of farmers.
- 90% less time on “chicken chores” drives a positive return-on-investment for all types of farmers.
- Less employees, fewer salaries
- Reallocate time to other ventures
- Scale livestock production with less resources
- Avoid labor burnout, benefitting from 1-2 additional batches /year
…and the production-level benefits that automation & premium pasture housing can bring…
- Improve livestock growth rate
- Reduce livestock mortality
- Extend the growing season